Refrigerator repair near me
Refrigerator repair is our main service that we provide to our customers in Pinellas County, Tampa and nearby cities.
We repair all types of refrigerators, freezers, wine coolers etc.
The most common problem with refrigerators is that the refrigerator does not cool or does not cool enough. In this article, we will tell you about frequent malfunctions in refrigerators and freezers. We will also look at the problems of wine coolers and ice makers. Don't try to repair your refrigerator yourself, leave that job to us.
Common problems with refrigerator that needs to be repaired.
The most common problems of the refrigerator that needs to be repaired.
- fridge does not cool.
- water leaks at the bottom of the refrigerator or underneath it.
- ice maker does not work or no ice.
- fridge makes noise or unusual noises.
- refrigerator won't hold water.
- freezer does not work.
- fridge doesn't work.
- door seal is broken.
- frost is building up.
These are just common problems. We understand that a refrigerator is an important appliance, so we repair refrigerators the same day.
How much does it cost to repair a refrigerator?
Of course, the cost of refrigerator repair depends directly on the complexity of the repair and the cost of parts. The average cost of refrigerator repair is $200. The most expensive refrigerator repair is replacing the compressor. We can repair even this problem on the same day.
Problems you can try to solve on your own.
Refrigerator doesn't work at all/ doesn't turn on.
- check the power supply.
- check the circuit breaker.
- check the display to see if the refrigerator is off.
Refrigerator or freezer does not cool well.
- check if the doors are properly closed.
- check if the air damper is closed.
- check that the temperature on the display or the thermostat is correct.
- clean dust and dirt from the condenser. This can be done with a vacuum cleaner and a brush.
- check that the IceMaker is on.
- check and replace the water filter.
- check that there is water and that the faucet is open.
Check that there is water and that the water faucet is open - Check that the doors are closed properly - Check that the doors are locked.
The modern refrigerator is a complicated appliance. It has many parts that can only be checked by specialists.
We repair the following types of refrigerators:
- french door refrigerator repair.
- side-by-side refrigerator repair.
- freezer repair.
- wine cooler repair.
- repair of commercial refrigerators.
- icemaker repair.
While there are many types and brands of refrigerators, we repair them all. After all, the scheme of work of all refrigerators is the same. Refrigerator repair begins with diagnostics and the result depends on its quality. Trust only the professional services near you.
We fix all types of appliances. To learn more, visit our home page.